To develop guest relationships and sell new and used vehicles. Ideal candidates will….
- Care about delivering exceptional Guest service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a natural outgoing personality
See all Sales Opportunities here.
To carry out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. Ideal candidates will…
- Have technical experience and qualifications
- Take pride in their work and be committed to excellence
- Can work in as well as part of a team
See all Vehicle Technician Opportunities here.
SERVICE AND PARTS ADVISORS
To provide a professional reception service, upholding Guest satisfaction and Company standards Ideal candidates will…
- Have confidence with Guests over the phone and face to face
- Be able to deliver excellent Guest satisfaction
- Have basic mechanical knowledge
See all Aftersales Opportunities here.
To maximise sales, profit contribution and return on investment. Maintain a reputation for integrity and promote a positive image in the community, and provide Guests with the highest possible level of commitment and service; to ensure full compliance with Group Policies and procedures. Ideal candidates will…
- Demonstrate great leadership and management skills
- Inspire others and manage resources effectively
- Deliver outstanding Guest satisfaction
See all Management Opportunities here.
We offer a range of other job roles within Cambria Automobiles plc including Accounts, Business Manager’s, Web Specialists and other group support and dealer support functions.